Did you know that if you’re a student, faculty member, or staff member of an accredited academic institution, you can get exclusive discounts on Logos products?
Logos’ Academic Discount Program offers deep discounts on Logos software, commentaries, devotionals, and thousands of other resources that will enhance your library and equip you for powerful Bible study. This program helps Bible schools, colleges, and universities equip their students, faculty, and staff with the world’s premier Bible software.
Do you qualify?
To qualify for the Academic Discount Program, you must be one of the following:
- A currently enrolled degree-seeking student taking at least three credits
- A current faculty member whose primary profession is teaching
- Or a currently employed fulltime staff member
Your seminary, university, college, or Bible school must also be approved. Not sure if you qualify? Fill out the online application to find out.
Joining the Academic Discount Program is easy:
- If you don’t already have one, create a Logos.com account.
- Go to the Academic Discount page and select “Apply now.”
- Fill out the application.
Once your application is approved, you can start taking advantage of reduced prices!
Help other students and teachers save
Finances shouldn’t get in the way of learning. Help your fellow students or teachers by letting them know about this exclusive opportunity! Tell them they can get deep discounts on products that will save them time and help them perform precise research.
Join the Academic Discount Program and start taking advantage of big savings: apply now.