Here’s a common question I’ve received through the years:
I know the Atlas appears on the Tools menu. Is there a way, however, to access all the maps for a place while I’m in the Bible without having to go to the Tools menu?
Actually, there are several ways, but in this quick blog, we’ll focus on just the context (right-click) menu.
- Open a Bible with the Interlinear feature to a passage with a place such as Acts 17:1 (A)
- Right-click on the word “Thessalonica” (B)
- Select from the left side of the Context menu Thessalonica Place (C)
- Select from the right side of the Context menu Atlas (D)
• Notice the Atlas Tool opens with Thessalonica already in the search box in the sidebar (E) with relevant maps underneath! (F)
Now execute the search for Synagogue Thing (Acts 17:1) and Paul Person (Acts 17:2).
For more detailed training about the Atlas, please check out a subscription to mpseminars.com, where you’ll find 1000s of videos to help you unlock the potential of Logos both in desktop and mobile formats!
Leave a comment