A fellow Logos user and subscriber to mpseminars.com submitted this question to our support center:
Is there a way to place a Canvas in Sermon Builder?
An excellent question with an enthusiastic YES as the answer!
Hopefully you’ve discovered the Canvas document as a helpful way to create your own professional images and the Sermon Builder as a method to create sermons, lessons, and small group studies complete with presentation slides!
So if you need your Canvas image in a Sermon doc here are the basic steps:
- Choose the panel menu on an open Canvas document (the Canvas in the image was created by Faithlife’s own Phil Gons) (A)
- Select Export as Image (B)
- Select desired settings for image (C)
- Click Export (D)
- Save the image as desired type and in desired location (E)
- Navigate to location of image (F)
- Copy image to clipboard (G)
- Open a Sermon document (H)
- Right-click in an element’s text box (I)
- Select Paste (J)
- Notice Logos creates a slide for your image! (K)
For more detailed training about Sermon and Canvas documents, please check out a subscription to mpseminars.com where you’ll find 1000’s of videos to help you become proficient in both the desktop and mobile formats of Logos Bible Software!