People love the features inside Logos 9.
It’s astonishing how good the Factbook is. I’m kinda blown away. Incredibly fast, ridiculously broad and deep coverage, pleasant to navigate—it’s just a real treat.—James M.
Thank y’all so much for this Counseling Guide. It will be immensely helpful for preaching.—Mason M.
Ok, I’ve been playing with the new Sermon Manager for all of 5 minutes, I’m sold, this is the greatest thing ever.—James S.
If you want those features for yourself, you can get them plus new books with a complete upgrade (Logos 9 packages from Starter to Collector’s.) But what if you’re happy with your books and only want the new features?
A feature upgrade is likely your best fit. Here’s how they work:
- You upgrade your software with new features, but not new books.
- You upgrade at a custom price that ensures you pay only for features new to you. (This can lower your price significantly.)
Sign in to see your price on feature upgrades!
3 reasons to get a feature upgrade
1. You want to make the most of the books you already have
You might already have thousands of pages of insights just waiting to be let out. Logos 9’s features help to release those insights so you can understand the Bible even better.
They also help you do the work of ministry without the busywork. For example, the new Factbook (one of Logos’ most powerful features) makes nearly any biblical or theological term easily searchable.
2. You only want certain features
Since there are four levels of feature upgrades, you can choose to add the ones most important to you.
For instance, the Silver and Full Feature upgrades include all the features that are new in Logos 9: Dark Mode, Bible Books Explorer, Sermon Manager, and more. But if you’re most interested in reading plan improvements, Dark Mode, and the Charts Tool, you can get those new features with a Bronze Feature Upgrade.
3. You want new books, but not right now
Since you’re a Logos user, chances are you love books. (We do, too.) Books throw open the windows of our minds and change our lives.
But if now isn’t the right time for you to invest in an expanded library, you can still step up your Logos’ power with feature upgrades. Plus, even if you get a feature upgrade now, you can always add on a Logos library later, since you never pay for the same books or features twice.
In summary, a feature upgrade is an excellent fit for you if:
- You already own a Logos package and want just the new features (at your custom price).
- You want to see what certain features in Logos 9 can do with your current resources.
- You sense that your current library will give the new features plenty to work with.
Leave a comment