Text critical study is often elusive for serious bible students. But it shouldn’t be. And with the powerful tools in Logos 6, studying textual criticism is easier than ever. But to get the most out of these powerful features, you need resources specially tagged to power them. That’s why we created the Textual Variants Collection.
Before we dive into the benefits of the Textual Variants Collection, let’s dig into the Textual Variants tool itself. In this video, one of our Logos Pros demonstrates how to incorporate this powerful tool into your study.
Get all your essential resources
The Textual Variants Collectionincludes all the essential resources to begin an in-depth study of any difficult text-critical passage. Here are some of the most noteworthy resources featured in this collection.
- Westcott-Hort Greek New Testament
- Scrivener’s Textus Receptus
- Elzevir Textus Receptus
- Biblia Sacra Vulgata
- Sahidica: The New Testament According to the Egyptian Greek Text
- Sahidica: The New Testament According to the Sahidic Coptic Text
- Old Syrian Gospels: Codex Curetonianus
- The Leiden Peshitta
- Rahlfs Septuaginta
- Biblia Hebraica Stuttgartensia
General Textual Commentaries
- Metzger’s Textual Commentary on the Greek New Testament
- Introduction to the New Testament in the Original Greek by Westcott and Hort
- Ellicott on Paul’s letters
- International Critical Commentary volumes on Johannine writings
These are just some of the resources. Plus, with Dynamic Pricing, you get a discount for products you already own. Get it now.
Leave a comment