Explore the Lexham Methods Series—the resource created to be your platform for personal study and sharing. By leveraging technology, your digital library, elegantly designed slides, and the work of a professional research team, Lexham Methods Series teaches you biblical interpretation methods and equips you to educate others.
Each volume is a biblical-interpretation handbook plus equal parts how-to guide and annotated bibliography—all designed for digital. Everything you would expect from a textbook and more, each volume links to your Logos library and includes slides for sharing what you learn.
Lexham Methods Series satisfies your need for a comprehensive yet introductory treatment of biblical interpretation methods. Unlike traditional books, it’s designed as a digital resource to maximize your learning, teaching, and research capabilities. It’s as much as a course providing key instruction as it is a thorough bibliography with curated links.
No need to invest your time in an immense amount of study, note taking, and research. We’ve done that work for you.
With the Lexham Methods Series, you’ll be able to:
- Easily reference details about biblical interpretation methods—it’s a quick reference for an overview of a method, major elements and terminology involved, and examples of a method’s use.
- Teach biblical interpretation methods—this educational resource instructs you via clear how-to sections with numerous examples. Whether you need a refresher or you’ve never learned a given interpretation method, this resource will guide you through what you need to know and provide you the opportunity to delve deeper.
- Share what you’ve learned—professionally designed slides feature key terms, giving academics, pastors, and teachers the opportunity to present the major elements in a memorable way.
- Find new research and resources—each volume introduces you to insights and content you may have never read about or heard of, and makes further research easy with curated bibliography links.
- Illuminate unfamiliar interpretive methods—understand each step of each method so fully that you can teach others.
- Broaden and deepen your biblical education—the history of these methods is presented clearly and accessibly, including key figures and moments in the historical development of a method, the steps involved in executing the method, and concrete examples of how to perform the method.
Lexham Methods Series is designed by people who spent years in biblical education and decided, “This could be done better. Let’s transform the category.” Change the way you study, teach, and research. Make your work smoother, easier, and better. Get the Lexham Methods Series today.