Since 2008, Bible Study Magazine has been shipping issues every two months, and we just shipped our 38th issue. And now, Lexham Press is proud to announce a nine-volume collection of Bible Study Magazine books, available today!
There are over 200 articles from Bible Study Magazine‘s 38 issues contained in these nine books—that’s over 35 percent of the archive. If you account for the other four Bible Study Magazine books that we’ve published separately (which can be found in the Lexham Bible Study Essentials Bundle), we’ve digitized almost 350 articles—over 60 percent of the archive.
We’ve organized the articles into books with other similar content. If you want to read a book on church growth, we have a volume that includes interviews from 12 influential church leaders. Interested in how the gospel is being spread around the world? We’ve compiled a book of amazing interviews with missionaries from all corners of the map.
We’ve also enhanced these books to take advantage of the many amazing features found in Logos Bible Software. Now, you’ll be able to search for your favorite interview from Bible Study Magazine, and these resources will be connected to many of the powerful tools you use in Logos.
The Bible Study Magazine Book Bundle is packed full of amazing content from the magazine’s first seven years. We’ve interviewed influential Christian leaders, pastors, and theologians to see how the Bible has inspired and transformed their lives. Here’s a look at these inspiring stories:
- Speak the Word: 12 Christian Leaders on Communicating the Truth: Learn from influential Christian leaders, including Beth Moore, John MacArthur, Randy Alcorn, and many more! You’ll read about God’s faithfulness in all circumstances and the lessons learned by these leaders as they share our Christian faith.
- Spread the Word: 12 Christian Leaders on Church Growth: Get advice from Christian leaders, including Francis Chan, David Platt, Paul David Tripp, and many more! These stories speak to our role in advancing God’s kingdom on earth and how you can take part in spreading the gospel around the world.
- Study the Word: 12 Christian Leaders on Bible Study: Learn how influential pastors and Christian leaders approach Bible study, including Kay Arthur, Max Lucado, Philip Yancey, and many more! Be inspired with a newfound passion for Bible study as you are transformed by the power of Scripture in your life.
- The Gospel Work Everywhere: 14 Inspiring Stories from Around the World: Be inspired by missionaries from around the world who are sharing the gospel in their specific cultural contexts. This simple message holds true for every nation on earth and continues to change lives in every circumstance.
- The Bible in the Real World: 31 Inspiring Interviews: Learn from the perspectives of people from all walks of life—ministry leaders, artists, writers, entertainers, scholars, and more. These stories show us that God’s truth speaks to us right where we are.
Get it today
If you’re a current Bible Study Magazine subscriber and are interested in getting this bundle, please call us at 888-875-9491 to get a special discount!
The Bible Study Magazine Book Bundle is available right now: get these inspiring stories from Bible Study Magazine just in time for Christmas!