Joomla! is one of the the most popular Content Management System software. It’s a great choice for church and ministry websites, and I’ve seen many build some sharp sites with it.
Setting up RefTagger on a Joomla! site is quite easy.
There are the simple steps to getting it up and running in no time:
- Log in to your admin panel (http://yoursite.com/administrator/).
- Hover over the “Extensions” tab and click “Template Manager.”
- Click on the name of the template that you are using. The default with Joomla! 1.5.2 is “rhuk_milkyway.”
- Click the “Edit HTML” button at the top right.
- Scroll to the bottom of the code and paste in the customizable RefTagger code from the RefTagger page right before the </body> tag.
That’s it! RefTagger is now working on your entire Joomla! site!
Leave a comment