Based on the Lexham Survey of Theology, the Theology Guide provides a powerful platform for theological study. With the Theology Guide, you can input theological topics, navigate from one systematic theology to another, compare views, survey related references, and investigate related theological topics. The Theology Guide collects and displays key information related to all the major topics in systematic theology, including a brief introduction to each topic, and links directly to every systematic theology in Logos.
Get more Theology Guide training
All Features > Theology Guide
Logos Silver and up
Works best in
Logos Platinum and up
Learn How to Use This Feature
- Videos: Theology Guide
- Logos Blog: How to Use the New Theology Guide
- Logos Forums: Theology Guide Database Updates
- Logos Forums: Theology Guide
- Logos Forums: Theology Guide Recommended Resources
- Logos Forums: New Theology Guide Better?
- Logos Forums: Theology Guide Passage
- Logos Wiki: Theology Guide
- User Blog: Logos Bible Software Review
- User Blog: Logos 8 Is Here, Get Started Today
- User Blog: Is It Worth Updating to Logos 8?
What Others Are Saying
“I would upgrade for this feature alone.”