A collection of Holy Land slides to help make the Bible come alive for you. Included are images of people, places and animals of Israel, Jordan, Egypt, and Greece that will enhance one's understanding of the scriptural setting of biblical accounts. An invaluable visual resource that can be used to help teach the Bible.
- Amazing photographs of the lands in which many biblical accounts are set
- Completely interactive with your entire Logos library
- An invaluable resource for teachers and pastors who want to add life to their presentations
- Title: Photos from the Holy Land
- Editor: Jim Yancy
- Publisher: Logos Research Systems, Inc.
- Publication Date: 1998