J. I. Packer, one of today’s most important evangelicals, has greatly influenced the modern church and the field of evangelism. The J. I. Packer Collection, a compendium of that influence, presents six volumes of Packer’s God-centric thoughts on holiness, God’s will, and discipleship. You’ll get daily wisdom from a biblical, Evangelical perspective in the form of devotionals and books on the life of faith, which, in Logos, can be configured into daily reading plans, making any book a daily or weekly devotional.
Perfect for scholars, students, pastors, and laypeople alike, the Logos edition of the J. I. Packer Collection is fully searchable and easily accessible. Scripture passages link directly to your English translations and to the original language texts, and important theological concepts link to dictionaries, encyclopedias, and a wealth of other resources in your digital library.
- Addresses contemporary, spiritual issues through a biblical lens
- Highlights the impact Packer has had on Evangelicalism
- Offers a God-centered vision of holiness and the Christian life
- God’s Will: Finding Guidance for Everyday Decisions by J. I. Packer and Carolyn Nystrom
- Grounded in the Gospel: Building Believers the Old-Fashioned Way by J. I. Packer and Gary A. Parrett
- Keep in Step with the Spirit: Finding Fullness in Our Walk with God, rev. ed. by J. I. Packer
- J. I. Packer and the Evangelical Future: The Impact of His Life and Thought, edited by Timothy George
- Rediscovering Holiness: Know the Fullness of Life with God by J. I. Packer
- Knowing God’s Purpose for Your Life: 365 Daily Inspirations for Living a Life of Purpose by J. I. Packer
God’s Will: Finding Guidance for Everyday Decisions
- Authors: J.I. Packer and Carolyn Nystrom
- Publisher: Baker
- Publication Date: 2012
- Pages: 272
About J.I. Packer
J.I. Packer is the Board of Governors’ Professor of Theology at Regent College and an executive editor for Christianity Today. Best known for his bestselling classic Knowing God, Packer is the author or editor of more than 30 books.