Logos Bible Software Newsgroups
NOTE: Our newsgroups have been replaced with our new web forums. Visit them at http://community.logos.com/forums/.
We're proud of our very active newsgroups! They're a great way to interact, find answers to your questions, and swap ideas with other users. Whether you're a Logos novice or a power user, you're sure to learn something here. Though the newsgroups are unmoderated, Logos employees often respond to questions or initiate discussions.
To view the newsgroups, you will need a news browser, which is often included in email readers such as Outlook Express or Windows Mail (Vista). Simply click this link news://news.logos.com/ to launch your news browser and subscribe to newsgroups on various topics, including:
- automation - Scripts, custom toolbars, and macros
- beta - The newest beta version of Titus (Libronix Digital Library System)
- espanol - For Spanish-speaking users of Logos
- files - User-created files (e.g., Timelines, Libronix Personal Books) are discussed and shared.
- general - Topics that don't fit anywhere else
- greek - The study of Greek texts using Libronix
- hebrew - The study of Hebrew texts using Libronix
- macintosh - Logos Bible Software for the Mac (http://www.logos.com/mac)
- pbb - Building personal books using the Libronix Personal Book Builder
- searching - Basic and advanced searches using Libronix
- setup - Installation and setup issues
- suggestions - Suggestions for new features or titles
- virtualpc - Running Libronix on a Macintosh, using Microsoft Virtual PC (formerly Connectix)
- visuallyimpaired - For users who have any level of visual difficulty to share Libronix accessibility methods, etc.