My Home Page is Missing
My Home Page is Missing
When you run Libronix, there is no Home Page or Home Page button on the toolbar, or you are missing one or more Home Pages after a reinstallation.
- The license that unlocks the Home Page is not installed.
- Libronix was installed from the Internet after the Libronix folders were deleted.
- The installation ended abnormally before it was completed.
For a License Issue:
- Make sure that all the licenses for your products are installed on the computer with this problem.
- Click on Tools | Library Management | Account Summary.
- Under Product Activations, you will find Libronix products that came on CD/DVD-ROM and have a serial number.
- Under Unlocks, resources that were downloaded from our website will be listed.
- If you own Logos Library System (LLS) resources, they would be listed under Unlocks. If LLS is installed, make sure its resources are available in the older program.
- If some or all of your licenses are missing:
- Confirm that the Customer ID and Confirmation Code are correct. You will find those in the Account Summary dialog window or under Help | About Libronix DLS.
- If you are connected to the Internet, close Account Summary and click on Tools | Library Management | Synchronize Licenses to download your licenses directly from our server.
- If you cannot synchronize licenses, or if the product has not been activated, insert the product installation CD or DVD and run Setup.exe from that disc to install the license.
- If the product contains an 'embedded' serial number, you will not be prompted to enter the number, however, you will be prompted to activate the product.
To install the Logos Bible Software Home Page, follow either one of these steps:
- Run an update from any Logos Bible Software CD: Place it in the drive and click Update when prompted. If the Libronix Update window does not automatically start, click on Start | Run and type X:\Setup (where X is the letter of the CD/DVD-ROM drive), or Browse to that drive and double-click on Setup.exe.
- Click on this link to get the latest version of the Home Page from the Internet: http://www.logos.com/media/update/30gSeriesXAutoUpdate.lbxupd. The Logos Bible Software Addin may be listed in the Optional section, so when the Libronix Update window is done initializing and displays the Required and Recommended items, scroll down to the Optional section. Click the arrow next to Optional to expand that section and select the Logos Bible Software Addin if it is listed there. To select other available, optional addins, check the box next to User Interface-English (United States) and click on Update.
To install home pages from third-party publisher products such as Thomas Nelson, Galaxie Software, etc.:
- Insert one of these discs in the CD/DVD-ROM drive and click Update when prompted. If the Libronix Update window does not automatically start, click on Start | Run and type X:\Setup (where X is the letter of the CD/DVD-ROM drive), or Browse to that drive and double-click on Setup.exe.
- When the update completes, click Update a second time to install the newer version of the home page addin from our server. Repeat these steps with your other third-party product discs if applicable.