Accessing your Library when you're away from an internet connection is simple, but requires internet for the initial setup.
- Make Sure your device has an active WiFi connection.
- Open the Logos Bible App.
- Go to the Library and locate the book you wish to read offline.
- Tap the info button to the right of the title.
- Tap the "Download" button.
- The actual download process may take more or less time, depending on the book you're downloading.
- We'd recommend limiting yourself to downloading fewer resources at one time, depending on your internet connection.
- Books will have a yellow icon to indicate they are still downloading, or a green icon to indicate the download is complete.
Offline Mode allows functions more like a "Reader" and less like a research tool. Many of our advanced search functions require a little more processing power and storage than a mobile device can supply so all of those functions use our Cloud Servers to process your searches and require internet access.
Last Updated: 4/30/2013