At least two types of drivers exist in cities: visitors and locals. Visitors stay on the main roads waiting in traffic and at traffic signals. Locals bypass traffic taking timesaving shortcuts. Both arrive at their destinations, one just a bit faster. Likewise with Logos Bible Software, you can stay on the routine routes or take the shortcuts. Both get the job done, but one is far more efficient.
Morris Proctor, the authorized trainer of Logos Bible Software, is definitely a local. He knows the ins-and-outs of Logos, so he can get you where you want to go, quicker and easier. MP Seminars is pleased to announce the release of a brand new product: Logos Timesaving Tips, vol. 1
This product is designed for use with Logos 4, the old version of our software. Buy or upgrade to a Logos 5 base package to get the new datasets along with hundreds or thousands of new books for up to 91% off! You won’t lose the books you currently own, and you’ll get all the new content at an amazing introductory discount. Please visit the upgrade page to see your custom discount.
With approximately 25 short videos contained in an interactive menu, Morris equips you to use timesaving shortcuts in your daily use of Logos. His clear, down-to-earth teaching style along with enhanced video screenshots will have you maneuvering the back roads of Logos in no time at all.
You’ll learn to:
- Keep the Home Page closed when you clear the screen
- Prioritize multiple books at once
- Create your own shortcuts for highlighting text
- Open books without going to the Library
- Organize Favorites
- And much more!
Watch how Morris Proctor takes you through a Timesaving Tip step-by-step:
Not only is Morris the authorized trainer of Logos, he uses the software for his own Bible study and sermon preparation. Many of the timesaving shortcuts come right out of his personal use of Logos. You’re getting a glimpse into his own application of the software!
While these tips are not designed to completely train you in Logos, by utilizing many of these shortcuts you’ll be working with Logos like never before. The more tips you use, the more time you’ll save!
- Approximately 25 separate timesaving tips to enhance your use of Logos Bible Software
- One DVD-ROM that runs on PC or Mac
- Interactive Menu
- Pause when you need to—work at your own pace
- Title: Logos Timesaving Tips, vol. 1
- Author: Morris Proctor
- Publisher: MP|Seminars
- On one DVD-ROM (computer only, runs on Mac or PC)
- Order either the Mac DVD-ROM or the PC DVD-ROM. The training is specific to the platform
- Videos are in MP4 format at 1280x720, controlled and played by a built in program that runs Adobe Flash Player 10 (not required to be installed on the computer)
- Intel Core Duo 1.8GHz, AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200+ processor (or faster)
- 512 MB of RAM
- 64 MB of graphics memory
- Windows XP or higher
- Mac OS X 10.5 or higher
About Morris Proctor
Morris Proctor is the certified and authorized trainer for Logos Bible Software. He has been a pastor and expository teacher for more than 20 years. Logos Bible Software revolutionized his personal study, so he is now devoting his time through his company, Morris Proctor Seminars, to train Logos users to realize its full potential. Morris has written several Quick Reference Training Manuals and conducted training seminars and sales demonstrations around the country. He has trained hundreds of users from beginners to advanced including pastors, Christian educators, military chaplains, professors, students, and more.