Romans: Justification by Faith: BSB Level 2 [BIB 215]
Global University 2010
An in-depth study of the book of Romans, this volume focuses on Paul’s systematic explanation of the gospel to the Romans and offers insight into the doctrines of sin, salvation, and sanctification. The student will learn how union with Christ and the indwelling Holy Spirit leads to spiritual growth. Sermon notes included are written by Richard Dresselhaus.
This course may be taken for credit by enrolling with the Berean School of the Bible. For enrollment information, please call 1-800-443-1083.
- Berean School of Bible coursebook
- Sermon notes by Richard Dresselhaus
- Four units, each with interactive test questions
- Title: Romans: Justification by Faith
- Authors: William F. Lasley, Richard Dresselhaus
- Publisher: Global University
- Publication Date: 2006
- Pages: 120
About the Authors
William F. Lasley is perhaps best known for his authorship of the textbook, Romans: Justification by Faith.
Richard Dresselhaus has pastored multiple churches throughout the United States, and currently resides as Chaplain of the San Diego Regional Center at Azusa Pacific University.