Church Administration, Finance, and Law: BSB Level 3 [MIN 327]
Global University 2006
This volume is an introductory study of many principles, procedures, and techniques used in today's business world as they apply to the local church and its leadership. Attention is given to organizing and staffing functions of the church, practical methods of raising money for the church's expenses, keeping good records, and managing the church's money, facilities, and equipment. It also gives students a practical understanding of the law in order to recognize and resolve legal questions confronting pastors and churches today.
This course may be taken for credit by enrolling with the Berean School of the Bible. For enrollment information, please call 1-800-443-1083.
- Berean School of Bible coursebook
- Vital instruction on the various business aspects of running a church
- Four units, each with interactive test questions
- Title: Church Administration, Finance, and Law: BSB Level 3 [MIN 327]
- Authors: Joseph W. Kilpatrick, Randy J. Hedlun
- Publisher: Global University
- Publication Date: 2006
- Pages: 303
About the Authors
Joseph W. Kilpatrick, CPA, is a tax, accounting, and business consultant in Georgia. He is the author of several books on church administration, including Church Business and the textbook Church Administration, Finance, and Law.
Randy J. Hedlun is the dean of the Berean School of the Bible, as well as author of Church Administration, Finance, and Law.