The Greek Ecclesiastical Historians of the First Six Centuries of the Christian Era (6 vols.)
Samuel Bagster and Sons 1843–1847
These invaluable works of church history were initiated by Eusebius, bishop of Caesarea, now considered the “Father of Church History.” Following his lead, these pioneering historians chronicled the history of Christianity from the time of the Apostles to 594 A.D. These six books are a conglomeration of some of the most historically important documents from that era.
Written over the course of two generations, these fascinating volumes vary significantly in methodology, style, and tone, and each continues to help historians gain a better understanding of this significant epoch. Perfect for historians, theologians, and students of early Christianity, The Greek Ecclesiastical Historians of the First Six Centuries of the Christian Era is a necessary and wonderful addition to any library.
- Perfect for students, professors, and pastors
- Each volume has a detailed table of contents and index
- Each book has an author biography
- Title: The Greek Ecclesiastical Historians of the First Six Centuries of the Christian Era (6 vols.)
- Publisher: Samuel Bagster and Sons
- Volumes: 6
- Pages: 2,688