Hundreds of millions of Christians around the world lack basic knowledge of the Bible’s teachings. Therefore, they are unable to take advantage of the full happiness of partaking in joint worship of God; they need to have their powers of discernment trained by constant practice to distinguish good from evil; they need to leave the elementary doctrine of Christ and move on to maturity. This book has been penned for that very purpose: to help all Christians increase and expand their understanding of God’s Word and to apply it more fully in their lives.
With the powerhouse of your Logos library behind it, Applying God’s Word More Fully in Your Life comes alive at the click of a mouse. Scripture references link directly to your preferred Bible translation and to the original-language texts, and cross-references link to the other resources in your digital library.
- Offers practical application
- Provides a suggested Bible-reading schedule
- Includes questions for meditation after each chapter
- Why We Should Trust the Word of God
- Keep Seeking While He May Be Found
- Who Really Is the Son of God?
- We Are All Born into Slavery
- Where Do You Stand?
- Why Has God Permitted Wickedness and Suffering
- Those Who May Dwell with God
- Our Struggle against Dark Spiritual Forces
- The Hope in the Resurrection
- The Kingdom of God
- Do Not Be Anxious
- The Importance of Your Baptism
- We All Stumble in Many Ways
- The Importance of Love
- Christian Love in the Family
- Faith in That Which Is Least
- Title: Applying God’s Word More Fully in Your Life
- Author: Edward D. Andrews
- Publisher: Bible-Translation.Net Books
- Publication Date: 2012
- Pages: 297
About Edward D. Andrews
Edward D. Andrews is the CEO and president of Bible Translation Magazine. He holds a BS and an MDiv from Liberty Baptist Theological Seminary, where he is currently pursuing his PhD. Author of nine books and dozens of articles, Andrews is also a member of the Society of Biblical Literature and the Associates for Biblical Research.