Baker Theology Collection (8 vols.)
by 11 authors I. Howard Marshall, Kevin J. Vanhoozer, Stanley E. Porter, Daniel B. Clendenin, Walter Elwell, Charles Anderson, Michael Sleasman, D. A. Carson, Millard J. Erickson, Thomas R. Schreiner, Walter C. Kaiser Jr.
Baker Academic 1981–2008
Explore the most important topics in contemporary theology with the greatest theological minds of the past decade. The Baker Theology Collection explores the most influential theological topics of our time, and includes some of the biggest contributions to theological reflection in recent years. Contributors to this collection—such as D. A. Carson, Millard J. Erickson, and Kevin Vanhoozer, among others—discuss the relationship between theology, culture, and the Bible, and how various Christian traditions have undertaken the task of theological reflection throughout history. The Baker Theology Collection also includes the completely revised edition of Walter A. Elwell’s mammoth Evangelical Dictionary of Theology and Thomas R. Schreiner’s New Testament Theology.
The Logos edition of these important theological works from Baker is fully searchable and easily accessible. Scripture passages link directly to your English translations and Greek and Hebrew texts, and important theological concepts link to dictionaries, encyclopedias, and the wealth of resources in your digital library. Students and scholars, theologians and pastors, and interested laypersons will benefit enormously from the books in the Baker Theology Collection.
- Traces key themes as they appear throughout the New Testament canon
- Introduces Eastern Orthodox history and theology
- Treats key biblical themes related to human suffering and evil
- Evangelical Dictionary of Theology, 2nd ed.
- New Testament Theology: Magnifying God in Christ
- Beyond the Bible: Moving from Scripture to Theology
- Eastern Orthodox Christianity, 2nd ed.: A Western Perspective
- Everyday Theology: How to Read Cultural Texts and Interpret Trends
- How Long, O Lord? Reflections on Suffering and Evil, 2nd ed.
- Introducing Christian Doctrine, 2nd ed.
- Toward an Exegetical Theology: Biblical Exegesis for Preaching and Teaching
- Title: Baker Theology Collection
- Publisher: Baker
- Volumes: 8
- Pages: 3,960