In the John Blanchard Collection, the internationally-known preacher, teacher, and author brings fresh insight to numerous apologetic topics. Defending the Christian faith, John Blanchard tackles such issues as morality, Scripture’s inerrancy, suffering and pain, heaven and hell, God’s existence and relevancy, and the importance of Christ’s coming, death, and resurrection. He engages “new atheism,” traces the development of atheistic and agnostic thinking, presents Darwinian evolutionism’s flaws, and illustrates the importance of science in the Christian faith. The collection also includes devotional readings and studies on the Minor Prophets, Mark, Luke, and James, as well as Blanchard’s popular Complete Gathered Gold—a compilation of thousands of quotes from hundreds of sources.
Perfect for students, pastors, and laypersons alike, the Logos edition of these apologetic works is fully searchable and easily accessible. Scripture passages are linked directly to your English translations and to the original language texts, and important theological concepts are linked to dictionaries, encyclopedias, and a wealth of resources in your digital library.
- Analyzes atheism, agnosticism, and Darwinian evolution
- Answers common questions on numerous topics, including death, suffering, Scripture, Christian living, and more
- Contains four devotional readings and studies
- Can We Be Good Without God?
- The Complete Gathered Gold
- Dealing with Dawkins
- Does God Believe in Atheists?
- Evolution: Fact or Fiction?
- Has Science Got Rid of God?
- How to Enjoy Your Bible
- Is Anybody Out There?
- Is God Past His Sell-By Date?
- Jesus: Dead or Alive?
- Luke Comes Alive!
- Major Points from the Minor Prophets
- Meet the Real Jesus
- Read Mark Learn
- Truth for Life: A Devotional Commentary on the Epistle of James
- Ultimate Questions
- Whatever Happened to Hell?
- Where do We Go from Here?
- Where Is God When Things Go Wrong?
- Why Believe the Bible?
- Why on Earth did Jesus Come?
- Why the Cross?
- Title: John Blanchard Collection
- Author: John Blanchard
- Publisher: Evangelical Press
- Volumes: 22
- Pages: 3,887
About John Blanchard
John Blanchard entered fulltime Christian ministry after 13 years in the Guernsey Civil Service, and is now an internationally-known author, teacher, and conference speaker. Nearly 15 million copies of his publications are in print in some 40 languages.