Studies in the Reformation (3 vols.)
T&T Clark 1982–1998
The three books comprising the Studies in the Reformation Collection present a fresh look at the Reformation’s roots, rhetoric, and ramifications. Each author represented has published widely on the Reformation, and each brings new insight and thought to the movement. Included in the collection are investigations into the public dissemination of Reformation writings, the continuity between medieval and Reformation thought, the religious experiences that informed the movement’s leading figures, and many others.
The Reformation’s impact transformed the world and sent shockwaves through history that reverberate still. As this collection shows, the 5-century-old revolution continues to move and affect the contemporary Church. Scholarly in their approach, these volumes should be of interest to all who acknowledge the lingering echoes of the Reformation.
- The Reformation: Roots and Ramifications, Heiko A. Oberman
- The Rhetoric of the Reformation, Peter Matheson
- The Old Protestantism and the New: Essays on the Reformation Heritage, B. A. Gerrish
- Title: Studies in the Reformation
- Author: Heiko A. Oberman, Peter Matheson and B. A. Gerrish
- Publisher: T&T Clark
- Volumes: 3
- Pages: 984