Primitive Church Government is an extract from “The Cleansing of the Sanctuary.” This book shows how the early church was governed and what authority was exercised by the apostles. It points to the ideal method of the government of Christ’s church today.
In the Logos edition, all Scripture passages in Primitive Church Government are tagged and appear on mouse-over, and all Scripture passages link to your favorite Bible translation in your library. With Logos’ advanced features, you can perform powerful searches by topic or Scripture reference—finding, for example, every mention of “ministry” or “authority.”
- Examines the whole ministry of the church of God as classified by the apostle Paul
- Points to the ideal method of the government of Christ’s church today
- Title: Primitive Church Government
- Author: Herbert M. Riggle
- Publisher: Gospel Trumpet Company
- Publication Date: 1903
- Pages: 42
About Herbert M. Riggle
Herbert M. Riggle is the author of The Sabbath and the Lord’s Day, Roman-Catholicism in the Light of Their Own Scriptures and Authorities, and Christ’s Kingdom and Reign.