Devotions and Spirituality Collection (4 vols.)
Pauline Books & Media 2009–2012
Walk with Christ and follow his ways with the Devotions and Spirituality Collection. These four volumes provide daily devotional readings, give advice on prayer, and explore Christ’s teachings in the beatitudes and his call to follow him to Calvary.
Cherished by the Lord is a reassuring book when trouble is near, providing 100 different encouraging meditations and stories. Go further in your journey with Christ as you learn to live out his beatitudes with Living the Beatitudes. Follow Jesus’ path up Calvary Hill as you read Walk with Me the Way of the Cross. And add contemplative prayer to your devotional as, in Beginning Contemplative Prayer, you discover the prayer practices of such spiritual giants as Teresa of Ávila, Brother Lawrence, and John of the Cross.
Whether you’re a religious leader or a layperson, this collection will enhance and expand your daily journey with Christ. All Scripture passages link to your favorite Bible translation in your library, and you can perform powerful searches by topic or Scripture reference.
- Provides spiritual tools for growing deeper with God
- Gives a variety of responses to Jesus’ invitation to Christian life
- Helps Christians in all walks build their prayer life
- Beginning Contemplative Prayer: Out of Chaos into Quiet by Kathryn J. Hermes
- Cherished by the Lord: 100 Meditations by Kathryn J. Hermes
- Living the Beatitudes: A Journey to Life in Christ by J. Brian Bransfield
- Walk with Me the Way of the Cross by J. Francis Sofie, Jr.
- Title: Devotions and Spirituality Collection
- Publisher: Pauline Books & Media
- Volumes: 4
- Pages: 667