Notes Critical and Explanatory on Paul's Epistle to the Galatians for the Use of Students and Pastors
Using Constantinus Tischendorf’s text, Boise explicates Paul’s Epistle to the Galatians verse by verse in this concise, intensely focused commentary.
In the Logos edition, all Scripture passages in Notes Critical and Explanatory on Paul’s Epistle to the Galatians for the Use of Students and Pastors appear on mouse-over and link to your favorite Bible translations. With Logos’ advanced features, you can perform powerful searches by topic or Scripture reference.
- Verse-by-verse exposition on Galatians
- General outline of the text
- Title: Notes Critical and Explanatory on Paul’s Epistle to the Galatians for the Use of Students and Pastors
- Author: James Robinson Boise
- Publisher: The American Publication Society of Hebrew
- Publication Date: 1885
- Pages: 45
About James Robinson Boise
James Robinson Boise (1816–1895) made his mark with an impressive academic career, teaching Latin and Greek at institutions such as Brown University, the University of Michigan, the University of Chicago, and Baptist Union Theological Seminary. His numerous books include First Lessons in Greek and Exercises in Some of the More Difficult Principles of Greek Syntax.