A Commentary, Critical, Exegetical, and Doctrinal, on St. Paul's Epistle to the Galatians
G. Herbert 1863
George John Gwynne’s in-depth, verse-by-verse commentary focuses on the Greek text of Paul’s Epistle to the Galatians. Gwynne provides the Greek text, the English translation, notes, and explanation.
In the Logos edition, all Scripture passages in A Commentary, Critical, Exegetical, and Doctrinal, on St. Paul’s Epistle to the Galatians appear on mouse-over and link to your favorite Bible translations. With Logos’ advanced features, you can perform powerful searches by topic or Scripture reference—finding, for example, every mention of “justification” or “restoration.”
- Verse-by-verse commentary on Galatians with notes
- The Epistle to the Galatians side by side with the Greek text
- Title: A Commentary, Critical, Exegetical, and Doctrinal, on St. Paul’s Epistle to the Galatians
- Author: George John Gwynne
- Publisher: George Herbert
- Publication Date: 1863
- Pages: 347
About George John Gwynne
George John Gwynne was the rector and vicar of Wallstown, Diocese of Cloyne.