Excerpt: "The purpose of our study, if we have properly grasped it, has not been just to get us to believe in God and these other items of Christian belief and there let the matter rest. It has been to challenge us to believe both that 'God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself' and that therefore we should become heralds of that fact, beseeching men 'in Christ’s stead, be ye reconciled to God.'"
With the Logos Bible Software edition of This We Believe . . . This We Proclaim all Scripture passages are linked to your favorite Bible translation in your library. With the advanced search features of Logos Bible Software, you can perform powerful searches by topic or Scripture reference.
- Chapter I - Concerning God and His Revelation of Himself
- Chapter II - Concerning Man and His Predicament
- Chapter III - Concerning Christ and His Redemptive Work
- Chapter IV - Concerning Christian Experience and Life
- Chapter V - Concerning the Church and Its Mission
- Chapter VI - Concerning the Assured Hope of the Future
- Title: This We Believe . . . This We Proclaim
- Author: Earl L. Martin
- Publisher: Gospel Trumpet
About Earl L. Martin
Earl L. Martin is also the author of The Wondrous Cross, We Must Evangelize, and You Can Be a Christian.