From the Foreword: "This suggested study of methods of work and organization and administration takes it for granted that the church has experienced and is experiencing Pentecost. But even after Pentecost, which gives power for witnessing, the church needs to find effective ways and means of witnessing."
With the Logos Bible Software edition of Work & Organization of the Local Church all Scripture passages are linked to your favorite Bible translation in your library. With the advanced search features of Logos Bible Software, you can perform powerful searches by topic or Scripture reference.
- "Summing Up" for each chapter
- Questions at the end of each chapter for "Evaluating Your Own Situation"
- Chapter I - What is the Work of the Local Church?
- Chapter II - Principles of Organization and Administration
- Chapter III - The Work of the Church: Worship
- Chapter IV - The Work of the Church: Teaching and Evangelizing
- Chapter V - Yet More Work of the Church
- Chapter VI - The Legal and Business Organization
- Title: Work & Organization of the Local Church
- Author: Earl L. Martin
- Publisher: Gospel Trumpet
About Earl L. Martin
Earl L. Martin is also the author of The Wondrous Cross, We Must Evangelize, and You Can Be a Christian.