From the Foreword: "This present volume is geared toward self-study. But realizing that many of the marriage questions facing today’s adults might be better answered in the setting of small group discussions, the publishers have produced an excellent leader’s guide authored by Dr. Jones. We recommend it for church groups and other gatherings of those who respect the Bible’s authority and light on a most important facet of our modern world."
With the Logos Bible Software edition of Divorce and Remarriage in the Bible all Scripture passages are linked to your favorite Bible translation in your library. With the advanced search features of Logos Bible Software, you can perform powerful searches by topic or Scripture reference.
- Contains bibliographic references
- Study guide included
- Chapter 1 - Twenty Reasons to Study This Book
- Chapter 2 - Modern Problems with Marriage
- Chapter 3 - Marriage in the Bible
- Chapter 4 - The Unmarried
- Chapter 5 - Mutual Responsibilities
- Chapter 6 - Divorce in the Old Testament
- Chapter 7 - Divorce in the Gospels
- Chapter 8 - The Pharisees Test Jesus
- Chapter 9 - Remarriage in the Gospels
- Chapter 10 - The Teaching of Paul
- Chapter 11 - Divorce and Remarriage in History
- Chapter 12 - Divorced and Remarried Pastors
- Chapter 13 - General Conclusions
- Title: Divorce and Remarriage in the Bible
- Author: Kenneth E. Jones
- Publisher: Warner Press
About Kenneth E. Jones
Kenneth E. Jones is also the author of Christian Stewardship, Let's Study the Bible, and Saving Faith in Jesus.