Excerpt: "How would you describe your leadership development and recruitment process? Intentional. Purpose driven. Vision oriented. Systematic. Strategic. Helpful. Rewarding and enjoyable. Or would you classify it simply as whoever, wherever, however, but do it now. Calling forth leaders can become an urgent filling of the holes in the structure with people who qualify because they are breathing, willing and available."
With the Logos Bible Software edition of Effective Leadership Development all Scripture passages are linked to your favorite Bible translation in your library. With the advanced search features of Logos Bible Software, you can perform powerful searches by topic or Scripture reference.
- Ten reasons why the Church lacks in leadership
- The benefits of mentoring
- Series 1 - Calling Forth Leaders!
- Series 2 - Equipping Leaders to Serve!
- Series 3 - Creating a Support Network
- Series 4 - Leaders Mentoring Leaders
- Title: Effective Leadership Development
- Author: Raymond Cotton
- Publisher: Gospel Trumpet