Excerpt: "The subject we have chosen is “St. Paul and His Gospel,” and if the lectures should be found to have something of a missionary savor about them, it is nothing more than ought to be expected, for they will have to do with the soul and the thoughts of the greatest of our Lord’s apostles,—his chosen messenger to the Gentiles and the most successful of missionaries. Surely we of today, if we only may, would find inspiration where he found it and give our minds over to the same ideals that controlled his."
With the Logos Bible Software edition of St. Paul and His Gospel all Scripture passages are linked to your favorite Bible translation in your library. With the advanced search features of Logos Bible Software, you can perform powerful searches by topic or Scripture reference.
- Lecture I. St. Paul and His Gospel
- Lecture II. Paul's Influence Upon Christianity
- Lecture III. The Significance of Terms
- Lecture IV. Part 1. The Problem of Israel
- Lecture IV. Part 2. The Epistle to the Romans
- Title: St. Paul and His Gospel
- Author: George P. Tasker
- Publisher: Faith Publishing House
About George P. Tasker
George P. Tasker is also the author of Expository Talks on the Second Coming, Organization and Life, and The King Is Coming.