From the Introduction: "This is a book about a group of people—a movement within Christendom known as the Church of God. Since there are a number of religious groups with the name Church of God, it seems proper and right to identify the group to be described in this book and something of its spirit, its message, and its purpose. In so doing we do not wish to raise barriers or draw bold lines of demarcation, but simply to clarify and create understanding."
With the Logos Bible Software edition of We Reach Our Hands all Scripture passages are linked to your favorite Bible translation in your library. With the advanced search features of Logos Bible Software, you can perform powerful searches by topic or Scripture reference.
- Chapter 1 - Let's Talk About the Church
- Chapter 2 - The Church of God
- Chapter 3 - Some Central Truths in Teaching and Worship
- Chapter 4 - The Local Congregation
- Chapter 5 - The Church of God at Work
- Title: We Reach Our Hands
- Author: R. Eugene Sterner
- Publisher: Gospel Trumpet
About R. Eugene Sterner
R. Eugene Sterner is also the author of The Pastor's Class, Where Are You Going, Jesus, and You Have a Ministry.