From the Preface: "This book is about people—five people, to be exact—whose earthly careers have been completed but whose lives continue to witness to succeeding generations of sincere seekers for truth. All five of them may be considered extraordinary in a sense, for they occupied key positions in the vanguard of a very significant movement in world Christianity during the latter part of the nineteenth century and the first part of the twentieth—a body now often designated as the Church of God reformation."
With the Logos Bible Software edition of Heralds of a Brighter Day all Scripture passages are linked to your favorite Bible translation in your library. With the advanced search features of Logos Bible Software, you can perform powerful searches by topic or Scripture reference.
- Biographical sketches of early leaders in the Church of God reformation movement
- Preface by the author
- Chapter One - Of Men and Movements
- Chapter Two - D. S. Warner
- Chapter Three - Enoch E. Byrum
- Chapter Four - Herbert M. Riggle
- Chapter Five - Frederick G. Smith
- Chapter Six - Nora S. Hunter
- Title: Heralds of a Brighter Day
- Author: John W. V. Smith
- Publisher: Gospel Trumpet