From the Introduction: "In writing the present work I have endeavored to present the Scriptural solution of this great problem, a solution which takes into account, and gives due respect to, historic Christianity, the prophecies respecting the church and its destiny, and the fundamental characteristics of our holy religion as it emanated from the divine Founder."
With the Logos Bible Software edition of The Last Reformation all Scripture passages are linked to your favorite Bible translation in your library. With the advanced search features of Logos Bible Software, you can perform powerful searches by topic or Scripture reference.
- Part I - The Church in Apostolic Days
- Chapter I - The Church Defined
- Chapter II - The Universal Church
- Chapter III - The Local Church
- Chapter IV - The Organization and Government of the Church
- Part II - The Church in History
- Chapter V - Corruption of Evangelical Faith
- Chapter VI - Rise of Ecclesiasticism
- Chapter VII - The Reformation
- Chapter VIII - Modern Sects
- Chapter IX - The Church of the Future
- Part III - The Church in Prophecy
- Chapter X - Interpretation of Prophetic Symbols
- Chapter XI - The Apostolic Period
- Chapter XII - The Medieval Period
- Chapter XIII - Era of Modern Sects
- Chapter XIV - The Last Reformation
- Title: The Last Reformation
- Author: F. G. Smith
- Publisher: Gospel Trumpet
About F. G. Smith
F. G. Smith is also the author of Prophetic Lectures on Daniel & the Revelation, The Gift of Tongues, The Revelation Explained, and What the Bible Teaches.