From the Introduction: "The writer preached on the subject “The Gift of Tongues” to the Ministerial Assembly of the Church of God at Anderson, Indiana, where hundreds of ministers and gospel workers were gathered together. So well was the discourse received and so numerous were the requests that it be put in tract form; that I have felt constrained to present it to the church in general."
With the Logos Bible Software edition of The Gift of Tongues all Scripture passages are linked to your favorite Bible translation in your library. With the advanced search features of Logos Bible Software, you can perform powerful searches by topic or Scripture reference.
- The Gift of Tongues
- A Gift Set in the Church
- Same as Speaking in Tongues
- Personal, Private Phase of Tongues
- Public Phase of the Gift
- Not the Evidence of the Holy Ghost Baptism
- Deceptive Features of Tongues Doctrine
- Sanctification and the Holy Spirit Baptism
- Why Not More General Now?
- Title: The Gift of Tongues
- Author: F. G. Smith
- Publisher: Faith Publishing House
About F. G. Smith
F. G. Smith is also the author of Prophetic Lectures on Daniel & the Revelation, The Last Reformation, The Revelation Explained, and What the Bible Teaches.