From the Preface: "The story of evangelism has to do with the saving activities of God as they have unfolded from the beginning of human history. It is the story of God’s purposes in creation and redemption, of man’s nature and needs, of man’s doom and destiny, and of the possibilities of divine grace received by faith in Jesus Christ, whom God has declared to be both 'Lord and Savior.'"
With the Logos Bible Software edition of A Story to Tell all Scripture passages are linked to your favorite Bible translation in your library. With the advanced search features of Logos Bible Software, you can perform powerful searches by topic or Scripture reference.
- Chapter I - The Source of Evangelism
- Chapter II - The Significance of Evangelism
- Chapter III - The Spirit of Evangelism
- Chapter IV - The Scope of Evangelism
- Chapter V - The Strategy of Evangelism
- Chapter VI - The Succession of Evangelism
- Chapter VII - The Substitutes for Evangelism
- Chapter VIII - The Strength of Evangelism
- Title: A Story to Tell
- Author: Willian E. Reed
- Publisher: Gospel Trumpet
About Willian E. Reed
Willian E. Reed is also the author of Winning Others to Christ.