This resource is a growth group manual in the effort to help guide in meaningful fellowship, Biblical patterns for outreach evangelism, producing disciples, developing leaders, and church growth.
With the Logos Bible Software edition of Group Growth Manual all Scripture passages are linked to your favorite Bible translation in your library. With the advanced search features of Logos Bible Software, you can perform powerful searches by topic or Scripture reference.
- Sample questions dealing with the past, present, and future
- Basic rules for a successful discussion
- A word from William C. Neece
- The Need for Growth Groups
- Leadership in Our Growth Groups
- Job Descriptions for Growth Group Leaders
- Sample Plan for Growth Group Meeting
- Principles to Follow in Leading a Growth Group
- Good Techniques in Asking Questions
- Some Sample "Sharing Time" Questions
- Leading a Bible Discussion
- Successful Group Dynamics
- Outreach Ecangelism Through Growth Groups
- Ministry Ideas for Growth Groups
- Raising Up New Leaders
- Title: Group Growth Manual
- Author: William C. Neece
- Publisher: Gospel Trumpet
About William C. Neece
William C. Neece is an evangelist and has also authored How to Lead a Soul to Christ, Eternal Security, and Giving a Gospel Invitation.