Learn about different aspects of the local Church in this resource by William C. Neece. Some of the topics include the Church as the "Body of Christ", the relationship between elders and deacons, the responsibilities of membership, and the design of Christian baptism.
With the Logos Bible Software edition of Biblical Pattern for the Local Church all Scripture passages are linked to your favorite Bible translation in your library. With the advanced search features of Logos Bible Software, you can perform powerful searches by topic or Scripture reference.
- Learn how to indentify God's church in today's world
- Supplemental notes at the end of chapter five
- I. A Look at the Church
- II. The Living Church
- III. The Leadership of the Church
- IV. The Local Church
- V. The Label of the Church
- Title: Biblical Pattern for the Local Church
- Author: William C. Neece
- Publisher: Gospel Trumpet
About William C. Neece
William C. Neece is an evangelist and has also authored How to Lead a Soul to Christ, Eternal Security, and Giving a Gospel Invitation.