This resource is an exposition by Earl L. Martin on the Gospel of Luke. With the Logos Bible Software edition of The Gospel of Luke all Scripture passages are linked to your favorite Bible translation in your library. With the advanced search features of Logos Bible Software, you can perform powerful searches by topic or Scripture reference.
- The Advent, Infancy, and Youth of the Son of Man
- The Preparation and Dedication of the Son of Man
- The Ministry of the Son of Man—Jewish Emphasis
- The Ministry of the Son of Man—More Universal Emphasis
- Vicarious Suffering of the Son of Man
- The Victory and the Universal Kingdom of the Son of Man
- Title: The Gospel of Luke
- Author: Earl L. Martin
- Publisher: Gospel Trumpet
- Publication Date: 1944
About Earl L. Martin
Earl L. Martin (MA, DD) was Professor of Theology at Anderson College and Theological Seminary. He has also authored The Wondrous Cross and You Can Be a Christian.