This study in Christian theology is an elective course for young people's and adult classes. It includes scripture references, a memory verse, and an introduction for each chapter.
With the Logos Bible Software edition all Scripture passages in Studies in Christian Theology Book One are tagged and appear on mouse-over. This makes this resource more powerful and easier to access than ever before for scholarly work or personal Bible study. With the advanced search features of Logos Bible Software, you can perform powerful searches by topic or Scripture reference—finding, for example, every mention of "Trinity" or "Deity."
- The Bible, God's Revelation
- The Dependability if the Bible
- The Inspiration of the Bible
- God, the Supreme Being
- The Attributes of God
- Rational Evidences of God
- Disbelief in God
- The Holy Trinity
- The Deity of Christ
- God's Creative Work
- The Origin and Nature of Man
- Probation and the Fall of Man
- The Nature and Effects of Sin
- Title: Studies in Christian Theology Book One
- Author: Albert F. Gray
- Publisher: Warner Press
About Albert F. Gray
Albert F. Gray was President of Pacific Bible College in Portland, Oregon. He also authored How to Study the Bible, Studies in Christian Theology Book Two, and The Nature of the Church.