The May 2007 issue of Tabletalk magazine celebrates the thirtieth anniversary of the daily devotional.
- "In the Wisdom and Providence of God" by Burk Parsons
- "Right Now Counts Forever" by R. C. Sproul
- "R. C. Sproul: A Man Called by God" by Burk Parsons
- "From Table-talk to Tabletalk" by R. C. Sproul Jr.
- "Preserving the Legacy" by Tabletalk Staff
- "Ligonier Ministries into the 21st Century" by Tim Dick
- "The Prodigal Brother" by Keith A. Mathison
- "Growing Up and Growing Down" by Derek W. H. Thomas
- "The God of Peniel" by Warren A. Gage
- "Marriage to Glorify God" by John Cobb
- "Our Daily Bread on Steroids" by R. C. Sproul Jr.
- "The Consequences of Truth" by Gene Edward Veith
Praise for the Print Edition
Tabletalk has been a key ingredient in the diet of Christians conscious of their spiritual vitality.
—Michael S. Horton
Month by month, Tabletalk represents an oasis in a desert of false spirituality, mindless Christianity, and vapid conviction. Tabletalk represents theological rigor, biblical Christianity, and authentic Christian devotion. It is an antidote to the world of superficial Christianity. Read it and grow.
—R. Albert Mohler, Jr.
Tabletalk has been a wonderful resource in my own daily walk with the Lord.
- Title: Tabletalk Magazine, May 2007: 30th Anniversary
- Executive Editor: R. C. Sproul
- Editor: Burk Parsons
- Series: Tabletalk
- Publisher: Ligonier Ministries
- Publication Date: May 2007
- Pages: 83
About the Editors
R. C. Sproul is founder and president of Ligonier Ministries and president of Ligonier Academy. He also servers as the senior pastor of Saint Andrew’s in Sanford, Fla., and he has written more than seventy books including Defending Your Faith, Abortion: A Rational Look at an Emotional Issue, The Truth of the Cross, Truths We Confess, and commentaries on Romans and John in the Saint Andrew’s Expositional Commentary series.
Burk Parsons serves as editor of Tabletalk and associate pastor of Saint Andrew’s in Sanford, Fla., and he is editor of the books Assured by God: Living in the Fullness of God’s Grace and John Calvin: A Heart for Devotion, Doctrine, and Doxology.