Tabletalk Magazine, September 2007: Integrity: In Word and Deed
Ligonier Ministries 2007
The September 2007 issue of Tabletalk magazine examines the issue of integrity and how the church is called maintain biblical integrity by being separate, called-out, a light to the world.
- "Integrity, Coram Deo" by Burk Parsons
- "Duty and Honor" by R. C. Sproul
- "Designed for Dignity" by Jerry Bridges
- "Above Reproach: Ethical Integrity" by John MacArthur
- "What is Truth? Doctrinal Integrity" by Morton Smith
- "The Faithful Endurances of Suffering" by Keith Mathison
- "Everything is Against Me?" by Derek W. H. Thomas
- "Wisdom and Redemption" by Warren A. Gage
- "Do Not Sin Against the Child" by Charles Spurgeon
- "What Love is This?" by Kaki Cobb
- "The Pastor and His Pulpit: Ministerial Integrity" by Al Martin
- "Knowing the Enemy" by R. C. Sproul Jr.
- "Peer Pressue" by Gene Edward Veith
Praise for the Print Edition
Tabletalk has been a key ingredient in the diet of Christians conscious of their spiritual vitality.
—Michael S. Horton
Month by month, Tabletalk represents an oasis in a desert of false spirituality, mindless Christianity, and vapid conviction. Tabletalk represents theological rigor, biblical Christianity, and authentic Christian devotion. It is an antidote to the world of superficial Christianity. Read it and grow.
—R. Albert Mohler, Jr.
Tabletalk has been a wonderful resource in my own daily walk with the Lord.
- Title: Tabletalk Magazine, September 2007: Integrity: In Word and Deed
- Executive Editor: R. C. Sproul
- Editor: Burk Parsons
- Series: Tabletalk
- Publisher: Ligonier Ministries
- Publication Date: September 2007
- Pages: 83
About the Editors
R. C. Sproul is founder and president of Ligonier Ministries and president of Ligonier Academy. He also servers as the senior pastor of Saint Andrew’s in Sanford, Fla., and he has written more than seventy books including Defending Your Faith, Abortion: A Rational Look at an Emotional Issue, The Truth of the Cross, Truths We Confess, and commentaries on Romans and John in the Saint Andrew’s Expositional Commentary series.
Burk Parsons serves as editor of Tabletalk and associate pastor of Saint Andrew’s in Sanford, Fla., and he is editor of the books Assured by God: Living in the Fullness of God’s Grace and John Calvin: A Heart for Devotion, Doctrine, and Doxology.