Tabletalk Magazine, March 2010: Acts of the Apostles
Ligonier Ministries 2010
The March 2010 issue of Tabletalk will examine the main point and purpose of Saint Luke’s Acts of the Apostles. Contributors include R.C. Sproul along with W. Robert Godfrey, Fred Klett, George W. Knight III, Scott R. Swain, Brian Tallman, David VanDrunen, and Donald S. Whitney. Tabletalk features articles about topics central to the Christian faith and daily, in-depth Bible studies with featured columns by contributors such as Keith Mathison and Kim Riddlebarger.
The 2010 Bible studies engage in a thematic and biblical-theological study of the Old Testament, looking at various characters, events, practices, and other elements of old covenant religion that are fulfilled in the new covenant.
- "The Ascension" by R. C. Sproul
- "From Jerusalem, to All Nations, and Back Again" by Fred Klett
- "Pentecost" by George W. Knight III
- "The Jerusalem Council" by Scott R. Swain
- "A Pattern for the Present" by Brian Tallman
- "New Heavens & New Earth" by Iain D. Campbell
- "Our Exodus From Sin" by Ken Jones
- "The New Joshua" by Kim Riddlebarger
- "Song of David, Son of God" by John P. Sartelle
- "The Second World War" by R. C. Sproul Jr.
- "What Have You Done?" by David VanDrunen
- "The Christian Club" by W. Robert Godfrey
- "The Sinkhole Syndrome" by Donald S. Whitney
- "Whither Warfield" by Keith A. Mason
Praise for the Print Edition
Tabletalk has been a key ingredient in the diet of Christians conscious of their spiritual vitality.
—Michael S. Horton
Month by month, Tabletalk represents an oasis in a desert of false spirituality, mindless Christianity, and vapid conviction. Tabletalk represents theological rigor, biblical Christianity, and authentic Christian devotion. It is an antidote to the world of superficial Christianity. Read it and grow.
—R. Albert Mohler, Jr.
Tabletalk has been a wonderful resource in my own daily walk with the Lord.
- Title: Tabletalk Magazine, March 2010: Acts of the Apostles
- Executive Editor: R. C. Sproul
- Editor: Burk Parsons
- Series: Tabletalk
- Publisher: Ligonier Ministries
- Publication Date: March 2010
- Pages: 83
About the Editors
R. C. Sproul is founder and president of Ligonier Ministries and president of Ligonier Academy. He also servers as the senior pastor of Saint Andrew’s in Sanford, Fla., and he has written more than seventy books including Defending Your Faith, Abortion: A Rational Look at an Emotional Issue, The Truth of the Cross, Truths We Confess, and commentaries on Romans and John in the Saint Andrew’s Expositional Commentary series.
Burk Parsons serves as editor of Tabletalk and associate pastor of Saint Andrew’s in Sanford, Fla., and he is editor of the books Assured by God: Living in the Fullness of God’s Grace and John Calvin: A Heart for Devotion, Doctrine, and Doxology.