The April 2010 issue looks at how the rapidity of change in our culture has affected many of its institutions, for good and ill.
- The Times, They are a-Changing by R. C. Sproul
- The Unshakeable Purposes of God by Douglas F. Kelly
- How Consumer Culture Fuels Change by Carl R. Trueman
- Virtual Friendship by John R. Muether
- Comprmising Truth and Practice by Walter J. Chantry
- The True Temple by Iain D. Campbell
- Name Above All Names by Ken Jones
- The Light of the World by Kim Riddlebarger
- Do your Prayers Shake the Earth by John P. Sartelle
- Something New Under the Sun by R. C. Sproul Jr.
- The Bravest & Newest World by Andrew M. Davis
- He Who Has Ears . . . by Scott Anderson
- Too Good to Be True by Robert B. Strimple
- Fear Factor by Keith A. Mathison
- Articles by a variety of Christian scholars and leaders that provide detailed and thought-provoking coverage of important topics.
- Daily, in-depth studies guiding readers through one or more books of the Bible each year through rich yet easy-to-understand exposition, and practical applications.
- Trusted resources for further study.
Praise for the Print Edition
Tabletalk has been a key ingredient in the diet of Christians conscious of their spiritual vitality.
—Michael S. Horton
Month by month, Tabletalk represents an oasis in a desert of false spirituality, mindless Christianity, and vapid conviction. Tabletalk represents theological rigor, biblical Christianity, and authentic Christian devotion. It is an antidote to the world of superficial Christianity. Read it and grow.
—R. Albert Mohler, Jr.
Tabletalk has been a wonderful resource in my own daily walk with the Lord.
- Title: April, 2010: A Brave New World
- Executive Editor: R. C. Sproul
- Editor: Burk Parsons
- Series: Tabletalk
- Publisher: Ligonier Ministries
- Publication Date: 2010
About R. C. Sproul
R. C. Sproul is founder and president of Ligonier Ministries and president of Ligonier Academy. He also servers as the senior pastor of Saint Andrew’s in Sanford, Fla., and he has written more than seventy books including The Holiness of God, The Intimage Marriage, Essential Truths of the Christian Faith, Following the Cross, and the R. C. Sproul Exposition Collection.
About Burk Parsons
Burk Parsons serves as editor of Tabletalk and associate pastor of Saint Andrew’s in Sanford, Fla., and he is editor of the books Assured by God: Living in the Fullness of God’s Grace and John Calvin: A Heart for Devotion, Doctrine, and Doxology.