Journal of Modern Ministry covers a wide spectrum of topics that are applicable to anyone wishing to pursue good Christian living. Highly accessible to all, this journal contains practical information on all aspects of life, as well as a vast array of theological materials.
Founded by senior writer Dr. Jay Adams, the Journal of Modern Ministry was first published in May 2004 with two issues, and continued in 2006 with three issues planned each year. The extraordinary group of ministering author-editors involved in this journal also solicit articles from the finest men known today for their uncompromising biblical emphasis, and receive from lesser known writers articles they believe worthy of publication.
Thumbing through stacks and stacks of journals is now a thing of the past. You will no longer need to search hundreds of pages of print to find an article on the topic you were looking for, because Logos Bible Software will do the work for you instantaneously. Whether you are a pastor, scholar, counselor, or are simply wishing to advance your knowledge of Godly living, Journal of Modern Ministry in Logos is exactly what you need in order to assist you in your ministry.
- Variety of topics covered
- Ideal for scholars, pastors, and students
- Coming and Comings, Adams
- Sound Doctrine; Sound Words, Johnson
- A Short Primer on Depression, Priolo
- Declaring Independence from One's Parents: A Sample Letter, Mack
- In-Law Inventory for Adult Children, Mack
- Practical Considerations for Resolving In-Law Conflicts, Priolo
- Learning to Trust: A Journey through Infertility and Adoption, Daugherty
- The Godless Crusade of the New Atheism: Understanding the Militant Anti-Theistic Movement of the 21st Century, Gilley
- Preaching the Old Testament, De Jong
- Sermon: New Sodom, De Jong
- Jay E. Adams
- John D. Street
- Louis P. Priolo
- William E. Slattery
- Steven R. Vogel, M.D.
- Robert J. Burrelli, Jr.
- Donn R. Arms
- Kurt Goedelman
- Title: Journal of Modern Ministry, Vol. 6 Issue 2 Spring 2009
- Editor: Kevin Backus
- Publisher: Timeless Texts
- Publication Date: 2009
- Pages: 128
About Kevin Backus
Kevin Backus and his wife Sharon have been members of Bible Presbyterian since they came to Christ as teenagers. Kevin joined the pastoral staff in 1982. In 1998 the congregation extended a call to him to become the Senior Pastor.