This book will tell you exactly what to do if you know someone who is involved in Mormonism. How to Rescue Your Loved One from Mormonism will help you:
- Plan your strategy and learn techniques that work.
- Collect convincing evidence.
- Present your material in the proper manner at the appropriate time.
- Become familiar with the tools you'll need.
More About This Resource
How to Rescue Your Loved One from Mormonism guides the reader through the process of helping their loved ones leave the Mormon faith. It includes chapters on:
- Step-by-step guide to leading Mormons into true biblical Christianity
- Archaeology's support or refutation of Mormonism
- Strange teachings of Mormonism
This resource also features a very useful index of theological terms used by Mormons. A large part of reaching out to Mormons is knowing what they believe, and this book certainly fills that need by offering the knowledge of a former member of the Mormon church.
- Title: How to Rescue Your Loved One from Mormonism
- Authors: David A. Reed and John R. Farkas
- Publisher: Baker Book House
- Publication Date: 1997, 1994
About the Authors
David A. Reed and John R. Farkas are both experts on cult issues, specifically those related to Mormonism and Jehovah's Witnesses. They have coauthored several books together including and Mormonism: Changes, Contradictions, and Errors. David A. Reed is a former Jehovah's Witness who has also written several popular books on the Watch Tower including Mormons Answered Verse by Verse, How to Rescue Your Loved One from Mormonism, Jehovah's Witness Literature, and Jehovah's Witnesses: Answered Verse by Verse. John R. Farkas is a former Mormon who has dedicated his life to spreading the true gospel to Mormons.