This handy resource allows the reader to quickly summarize or review all the pertinent details about any Old Testament book. More than a Bible handbook but less than a commentary, Nelson's Old Testament Survey provides a section by section breakdown of issues and topics dealt with in the Hebrew Scriptures.
- Complete but concise outlines of every Old Testament book
- A succinct introduction for each book
- Sections that identify each Bible author’s theological emphasis
- Inserts that highlight real-life insights
- Arguments for the unity of the original manuscripts
- Title: Nelson's Old Testament Survey
- Author: Charles Dyer
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publication Date: 2001
- Pages: 861
About Charles Dyer
Charles Dyer is Provost and Senior Vice-President of Education at Moody Bible Institute in Chicago, Illinois. He has served as co-editor for several published works and has authored four books, including The Rise of Babylon and World News and Bible Prophecy.