We need a talented, organized person to help us with special projects: branding, product launches, website revamps, and the like. You’ll be on the team that pushes long-term projects from inception to completion, and you’ll be the crucial person coordinating the moving pieces involved.
The special projects coordinator is the one who takes a plan and carries it through, managing components of large projects (landing pages, social media accounts, email campaign planning, etc.) and sometimes executing entire projects.
The special projects coordinator handles the following:
- Executing small- to mid-size projects
- Planning email campaigns
- Setting up and tearing down promotions
- Cooperating with copywriters, designers, coders, and other departments to create marketing pieces
- Checking up on the progress of projects
- Keeping projects on the move toward completion
The ideal candidate
- Has strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Has project management experience
- Has experience coordinating with multiple teams
- Enjoys bringing structure to chaos
- Takes ownership of projects
- Gets things done quickly and effectively
- Works well under pressure
- Constantly grows into new areas of responsibility and expertise
- Pays close attention to detail
- Possesses inventive problem-solving skills
The really ideal candidate
- Has marketing experience—landing pages, blog, email, social media, advertising, press, etc.
- Has experience with branding: voice, messaging, tone, etc.
- Has a degree in marketing and/or management
- Has a thorough understanding of the Christian market
- Works out of our offices in downtown Bellingham, Washington.*
Please send a résumé and cover letterto firstname.lastname@example.org. Send by mail to:
Logos Bible Software
Attn: Jobs—Special Projects Coordinator
1313 Commercial Street
Bellingham, WA 98225-4307
* We will not consider applications for remote employment or telecommuting.
Logos Bible Software is a strong, growing company that offers a comprehensive benefits package including healthcare, dental care, and 401(k). We also offer free soda, an espresso machine, an Outdoor Center, reduced cost gym memberships, and continuous learning programs. Please visit our blog to learn about our corporate culture and the winner of our latest bake-off.