Logos Bible Software is looking for an incredibly smart, talented, and passionate social media coordinator. The position includes work as a community manager as well as social media marketing strategist for all our brands and initiatives.
Candidates: When applying, answer the following question: "When considering ways to increase the value of a Facebook page, what area of the page deserves the most attention?"
- Oversee social media efforts for all our brands and initiatives.
- Encourage a strong sense of community among our followers.
- Foster positive and helpful conversation.
- Find creative ways to reach a larger and broader social demographic.
- Use social tools in non-social media to increase social followings and viral engagements/endorsements.
Candidates for this job will have:
- a bachelor's degree.
- a minimum of 1 year professional social media experience.
- excellent people skills.
- a love for the English language and an understanding of how particular word choice effects a given message.
- an unfailingly positive approach to external publics under all circumstances.
- experience connecting with many different kinds of audiences.
- a basic understanding of the relationship between social media and SEO.
- a solid understanding of NFO.
- the ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple high-priority projects.
- online research skills—the ability to find anything and anybody on the web.
- an understanding of secular tech markets as well as Christian lay, academic, and pastoral markets.
- basic html proficiency.
- an understanding of how a social media context uniquely influences sentence structure and word choice.
The really ideal candidate will also have:
- a minimum of 2 years social media experience from a marketing strategist standpoint.
- a technology- and/or theology-related college or graduate degree.
- experience using Logos Bible Software 4.
This is a full-time position working out of our offices in downtown Bellingham, Washington.* Logos Bible Software is a strong, growing company that offers a comprehensive benefits package including healthcare, dental care, and 401(k). We also offer free soda, an espresso machine, an Outdoor Center, reduced cost gym memberships, and continuous learning programs. Please visit our blog to learn about our corporate culture and the winner of our latest chili cook off.
Please send a résumé, cover letter and your best writing samples and/or press pitches to email@example.com. Send by mail to:
Logos Bible Software
Attn: Jobs—Social Media Coordinator
1313 Commercial Street
Bellingham, WA 98225-4307
* We will not consider applications for remote employment or telecommuting.