Logos Bible Software is seeking an experienced Senior Graphic Designer to join our marketing department.
The ideal candidate will have proven design experience with both print and digital media. Functions of this position include design creation and direction, ideation, and user experience. The candidate must also be capable of leading the creative aspects of a project and have demonstrated strong business acumen.
- Create brand identities that span web and print media.
- Design and possibly lead an evolving array of concurrent projects.
- Design websites, emails, web ads, and special projects/presentations.
- Effectively manage both long term and short-term daily projects.
- Coordinate production and quality control of final Web-ready digital artwork with in-house web development teams.
- Maintain and update content templates to ensure accurate and efficient design production.
- Collaborate on site architecture, user interface and navigation.
- Bachelor's Degree in design or equivalent experience.
- Proven talent in graphic and interactive design.
- Minimum 7 years Print / Web design experience.
- Proficiency in Adobe CS.
- In depth experience with HTML, XHTML, HTML5, Illustrator, and design for mobile.
- Proven ability to translate complex design challenges into clear, customer-friendly experiences.
- Discerning eye for photo editing, cropping, and compositing.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Mastery of advanced Photoshop, with excellent digital photo-manipulation and compositing skills.
- Willingness to take ownership of assigned projects.
- Excellent organization and communication skills.
- Understanding of and experience in corporate branding, layout, color theory and typography in both print and digital media.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 360-527-1707. Please include a URL for your online portfolio or examples of your work.
Logos Bible Software is a growing company located in beautiful Bellingham, Washington.* We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including healthcare, dental care, and 401(k). We also offer free soda pop, an espresso machine, a bike shop, reduced cost gym memberships, and continuous learning programs. Please visit our blog to learn about our corporate culture and the winner of our latest chili cook off.
* We are unable to consider applications for remote employment or telecommuting.